viernes, 9 de mayo de 2008

Welcome to my blog

Hi, there! My name’s Deivy Chirinos. I’m from Ojeda, originally. And I live in Ojeda, in Tia Juana. I’m 18 years old and I study Mass Communication at URBE. My favorite subject is English.

I love music, dancing, playing Volleyball, driving the car of my father (He have a gray sport car), studying English, talking on the phone with my friends, pizza, chocolate, my family, my country, my dogs and act.

I hate, listening to reggaeton, getting up early on the weekend, and washing the dishes.

My dream is to travel around the world act, visit the Pyramids in Egypt and The Eiffel Tower in Paris. Of course, I want to graduate from Mass Communication School and be a good Mass Communication. I also want to learn to speak English perfect.
About English, I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. The most difficult for me is speaking. I need to practice more.

Well, that´s a little about me. Do you have any questions?

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

hi deivy!..is very well your blog!

see you!